Jo Pierre

Hi my name is Jo pierre and I always loved any type of lip balm and I just love to wear them because there so moisturizing well hope you enjoy my blog if you have any questions or you talk straight up balms or need help choosing one you could contact me at daddyjololo@comcast.net

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Grape Vine

Hey guys so i just went to Walmart and i saw the babylips from the permit collection under the Maybelline sign so i decided to pick them up because everyone been raving about these products so i was like why not they were only three bucks so i decided to get it. Let me tell you this is the best lip product I've ever used its so nice and smooth and makes your lips supply but i doesn't give you 8 hr moisture probably only thirty minutes but its still a very good product, its a very sheer lit purple tint on your lips but its not as dark as it looks the tube its just the right amount of purple on your lips

Grape vine babylips its a very lit purple tint :)


I definitely would recommend this product to beginners because it gives you just the right amount of color on your lips there's a lot more babylips in the world but i just decided to get this one because it looked like a nice color but there's a variety of them so go get yourself a babylips and try it out you never know you might end up liking it. :) 

2 comments: