Jo Pierre

Hi my name is Jo pierre and I always loved any type of lip balm and I just love to wear them because there so moisturizing well hope you enjoy my blog if you have any questions or you talk straight up balms or need help choosing one you could contact me at daddyjololo@comcast.net

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Revo Minis

Hey guys so I just recently went to the dollar store and of course I went ro go check out the lip balm section and I was like omg I couldn't believe it there these cute mini revo lip balms and I was like I have to get these they were only one dollar so I grabbed them they only had three flavors I got strawberry, watermelon, cherry. They all smell so good and there so moisturizing I'm so happy I bought these they feel so soft on your lips and make your lips supple these are so good . I definitely recommend these they are definitely worth the money.

Left to right strawberry, watermelon, cherry
 

1 comment: